Friday, September 7, 2012

9 Weeks

So I am a little late in updating…

I’m about 9 ½ weeks today and feel pretty good.  My biggest complaint now is just being exhausted all the time. 
Not sure if it’s from getting up at least once a night to use the restroom or just in general, but I don’t feel like I am getting enough sleep.  I’ve been known to take a nap so I am well rested for bed J

The babies are doing great.  I had my first OB appointment on Wednesday and both were measuring right along where they should be, baby A is about 2 days ahead in growth than baby B but they are still close enough together that there is nothing to worry about.

Best news yet – I only have 4 more progesterone shots to go!!  My butt and I are going to have a party on Tuesday around 7pm when I would normally be headed into the bathroom for our nightly ritual.  Seriously, the bruises are pretty bad and I’m really sore but at least it will be over soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment